Hexagon Lincoln's team of engineers are involved in every aspect of composite technology, from individual products for our customers to regulations and standards for the industry.
- In addition to our many tools for design and analysis, our engineers have the capability to communicate with any major CAD program, including Ansys, Unigraphics and Solid Edge. This allows us to work seamlessly with our customers for flawless integration of our products into their applications.
- Our engineers actively participate on many of the various working groups of national and international standards related to the natural gas industries. We view these standards as a vital tool in ensuring all manufacturers are following a benchmark that maintains safe and reliable products are being offered to the marketplace.
It's an exceptional manufacturing process that gives Hexagon Lincoln our competitive edge in quality and pricing.
- our team has the most experience and expertise in the industry
- our custom filament-winding machines are the fastest in the world
- our production is powered by unparalleled propriety software
- our process is driven by the latest in RFID technology
Hexagon Lincoln's in-house testing capabilities include hydrostatic proof, leak testing, cycle and burst capabilities. We can also perform drop testing, environmental and resin testing.